Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sexting iS Dangerous


C.Send a picture of your dog’s butt.

ii Pick C. because i would not send him a naked picture of myself .
i would rather go to Google and send him a picture of someones butt..
because if i sended him a naked picture of myself then he would show lots of people.
i know i would regret it seriously.




OOk quOte .
Like weeks ago i gOt Send a text message from my friends cousin (QUOTE)
saying to send him a picture of me Naked.
i text him back saying NO are you retarded. He kept asking me so i finally got tired and Google butts and i send him a picture Of a butt. He text me back and send is that really your butt? i wrote LOL the next day i seen him when i was walking home from school he came up to me and started acting fresh so i Slapped (SLAPPED) him and called him a dirty jackass.
Then his cousin witch is my friend called me and i told her whats been goin on and the next day when my friend and i seen him we went CRAZY ON HIM.
That was fun.

NEVER SEND ANYONE A NAKED PICTURE OF YOURSELF YOU WILL REGRET IT.



=)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home